Born in India.
BTech: Aerospace Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, India, 2011-2015
Project: Ansys Fluent visualization of SCRAMJet inlet in a hypersonic flow
MSc: Aerospace Engineering, Korea Advance Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Daejeon, South Korea, 2015-2017
Master Thesis Subject: Prediction of self-excited combustion instabilities in a gas turbine combustor using a low order analytical model
• Internship at IIT Kanpur, May - July 2014
Project: Determination of natural frequency of camera mount fixed on a helicopter
Areas of Interest:
• Combustion and Aerodynamics
• Astronomy and night sky observation
• Korean language and culture
• In her free time Vertika likes hiking and loves to play board games.